Homemade Natural Skin Whitening Remedies
Homemade natural skin whitening products are preferred as they are made from the home products and thus are not at all harmful or have any side effects.
Each and every person wants a clean and fair skin. Nowadays, a perfect skin remains one of the best assets of a woman, and women of all ages are doing their best to learn how to lighten skin and reduce imperfections. Natural remedies are beyond any harm and also the ingredients are often available at our home. In today busy world one hardly finds time to take care of themselves. You will find different skin whitening natural home remedies.
The simple practice of staying out of the sun may also keep your skin from getting darker. Many people work hard to achieve fair and flawless skin. The marketplace is flooded with skin-lightening creams and lotions. But such products have harmful chemicals that may ultimately damage your skin. Oftentimes the products are costly, too.
Natural remedies are beyond any harm and the ingredients are often available at our home. In summer weather, when the severity of sun damages skin tone and darken our skin color, only then do we are forced to adapt these expensive beauty creams to resist the effect of sun. It has been found that people in the east are more attracted towards spending several bucks for the fairness creams to accomplish this everlasting whitened skin tone.
Home Remedies For Skin Whitening
These homemade whitening remedies will also boost hydration and glow, thereby offering you gorgeous looking skin. This is a perfect solution regarding how to get lighter skin tone. Some of the homemade skins whitening remedies are discussed here:
Beat the egg white until foam appears. Dab your finger in the egg whites grow to be frothy, Wait until dry. Soon after cleansing the face, place the egg yolk in your face. Stick to the very same treatment using the egg white. The egg yolk is a skin whitening home remedies moisturiser.
Soak four almonds in water overnight and smash them as well as some milk early in the day. Next, add honies and make some sort of paste. Apply this kind of paste onto your face overnight and then rinse it off in the morning using cool water.
To organize this natural treatment, add some lime juice in turmeric powder, just enough to form a thin paste. Apply the paste on face, neck and hands and wash it off after 15-30 minutes.
Combination of 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and one tablespoon of honey can also be used just like to further improve skin tone. Afterwards, you may scrub a cotton ball soaked in milk to take out the yellow tinge associated with turmeric.
These unsightly spots might be diminished with the watchful make use of cucumber. This fruit gives the skin the moist look and feel without any negative effects.
Make a mixture by adding two tablespoons of cucumber, one tablespoon of lemon juice, half a teaspoon of glycerin and half a teaspoon of rose water. On a regular basis utilize this combination on skin as natural skin whitening home remedies.
Tomato and Oatmeal Scrub
The best way to encourage the growth of new skin cells is to slough off old skin cells. Do so by scrubbing your face with an all-natural face scrub. Instead of heading to the store to buy one, make one at home by mixing a splash of fresh tomato juice and a tablespoon of oatmeal. Rub the mixture all over your skin and rinse it off with warm water.
A blend of sandalwood, lemon and cream is an excellent skin care lotion to bleach your skin. The ingredients also tone up the skin, improve skin renewal and fight the signs of ageing.
Turmeric has also been used time and again as a natural bleach and skin toner. Mix powdered turmeric with some water / milk and massage in to the skin.
Dried Orange Peels and Yogurt
Orange peels can be dried at home by placing them under the sun. Dry those till all the moisture is gone and the peels turn crisp.
Grind dried orange peels into powder form and mix 1 tbsp of it with 1 tbsp fresh and unflavored yogurt to make a paste. This mixture should be applied and allowed to stay on cleansed skin for 15-20 minutes and then rinsed off.
Tomato, Yogurt and Oatmeal mask for bright Skin:
Ingredients: Tomato, Yogurt and Oatmeal
Add 1 tsp each of yoghurt and tomato juice to a teaspoon of oatmeal.
Apply on your cleansed skin and leave for 15-20 minutes, followed by rinsing with cold water.
Yogurt has mild bleaching effects; it helps to keep away blemishes and leaves the skin moisturized and supple. Oatmeal acts as a natural and gentle exfoliant for the skin and tomato juice lightens skin naturally in addition to being a good astringent. While rinsing off the mask, you can rub it gently so that the oatmeal can remove the dead skin cells. This mask is also effective in removing sun tan.
The acidic property in lemons works like a natural bleaching agent for the skin and the high amount of vitamin C inside them encourages new cell growth. Also, lemons have antioxidants which are very good for skin complexion.
- Dip a cotton ball in freshly squeezed lemon juice and put it on directly on your face. You can even rub a cut lemon directly over the affected skin and permit the juice to stick to the skin. Leave it on not less than an hour and then wash your face with water. Do that once daily. This simple remedy will certainly lighten your skin complexion and can also prevent the growth and development of scars on your face.
- Mix three teaspoons of lemon juice and something teaspoon of turmeric powder or tomato juice to create a paste. Apply the paste on the skin and then leave it on for 30 minutes. Wash it off with water. Do that once daily.
- Alternatively, mix together one teaspoon each of lemon juice, powdered milk and honey. Put it on on your skin and leave it on for 15-20 minutes before rinsing them back. Do this daily or every other day.
Milk, Lemon Juice and Honey:
Ingredients: Milk, Lemon Juice and Honey
- Use 1 tsp each of milk/milk powder, honey and lemon juice and mix together well.
- This face mask should be applied all over cleansed skin and left for 15-20 minutes before rinsing off. It also makes your skin really soft.
- Use a freshly squeezed lemon and not frozen juice.
- Lemon juice can make your skin photosensitive; hence wearing sunscreen every day is a must when you use this remedy.
Dried Orange Peels and Yogurt
Our very first choice of the homemade tips for skin lightening!
Orange peels can be dried at home by putting them under the sun. Dry those till all the moisture is gone and the peels turn crisp.
- Grind dried orange peels into powder form and blend 1 tbsp of it with 1 tbsp fresh and unflavored yogurt to make a paste.
- This mixture should be applied and permitted to stay on cleansed skin for 15-20 minutes after which rinsed off.
Several renowned models and celebrities who are not endowed with a fair complexion are beautiful simply because they take good care of their skin and diet, and possess healthy, glowing skin. Hence we need to understand that clear and healthy skin (be it dusky) is more important than just having a fair skin tone.