Top Beauty Tips for Women
We have stressed on the use of natural herb based beauty items so that they are nontoxic and non-harmful to the body and skin.
Women want to look beautiful and best among all. They frequent parlors and beauticians for that look to feel confident and different from others. But they should understand that beauty is not only superficial but always skin dip and is a combination of external and internal wellbeing of any individual.
In this article we will divulge some very interesting and useful beauty techniques that not only rejuvenate your body & mind but also let you learn the home based beauty tips which you can practice at your own and get that dashing makeover. We have stressed on the use of natural herb based beauty items so that they are nontoxic and non-harmful to the body and skin.
Face care – Face mask
Face masks make face skin look cleaner, healthier and fresher. If they are made from the natural herbal substances then they would not only yield good results but will also be healthier for the skin. These are some of the popular face masks that you can prepare at your home only.
- Beaten egg white
- Papaya juice
- cooked and also mashed turnips or tomatoes and carrots
- Oatmeal mixed with buttermilk
- Natural honey
- Fuller’s earth or multani mitti
- Paste of six almonds
Soak feet in lukewarm water having 1/2 cup Epsom salts along with a little number of drops of your preferred essential oil will relieve skin so it is possible to get rid of dead skin with a pumice stone.
To refresh your feet, spurt cool water along with a little quantity of drops of peppermint oil supplemented below your bottom.
Lip care-Nude lips
- Exfoliate or remove dead skin cells from the the lips for a smooth canvas
- Apply tiny bit of concealer or foundation on the lips
- Apply nude lip liner on the upper and lower lips
- Now apply the lip stick on it
- End with the coating of beige gloss
Skin care-Nutritious diet for healthy skin
As we had already discussed, the beauty is skin deep and is achieved by including nutritious diet in your food intake and not only by doing a makeup.. Following are the various foods that can add to the glow of your skin.
- chili pepper
- Red cabbage
- Brussels sprouts
- Red beets.
Dry Fruit rich in antioxidants
- Dried beans
- Broad beans
- pinto beans
- Nuts along with seeds
- ground nut
- sunflower seeds
- Cereals Barley
- Oregano Nutritional vitamins also perform an essential job in enhancing the texture as well as color of the skin. Amongst all of the vitamins, vitamin B helps your skin to become healthful.
Always be aware that no matter what you eat may reveal on your skin. Right now it’s your turn to choose what type of diet could be much less limited, yet much more efficient simultaneously.
Skin care-Acne Removal
- Apply juice of raw papaya on swelling pimples or maybe acne.
- Ground drumstick pods and leaves and combine with fresh lime juice, and also apply on pimples. This specific is also beneficial for blackheads as well as dark spots.
- Make orange peel paste just by grinding it in some water. Apply on and all around pimples.
- Apply ripe tomatoes pulp on acne pimples and also keep up to 1 hour, and then wash.
- Combine 1 tablespoon groundnut oil using 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice in order to stay away from formation of blackheads and acne.
- Apply fresh lime juice blended to a glass of boiled milk as a face wash for pimples, blackheads, as well as for cracked skin.
- Combine lime juice and also rose water in similar portions. Use on infected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes by using lukewarm water.
- Apply fresh mint juice over the face every single night for the treatment solution of pimples, insect stings, eczema, scabies, and other skin bacterial infection .
- Use a mixture of 1 teaspoon lemon juice and also 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder. Remember that this remedy is not intended for sensitive skin .
- Rub fresh garlic on and near around pimples. Pimples will be completely removed without a mark by having regular applications.