Top Homemade Beauty Tips for Beautiful Looks
Beauty is impressive that one and all wish to have and it is said that original beauty lies in the heart of the people, this is true and it is accepted.
Though it is rightly said that the beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder but still it is important to look and feel beautiful as it enhances one’s confidence to succeed and being appreciated. The solutions to look beautiful, in the form of beauty tips are several such that they make you look distressed as to which to select and which to avoid. In this scenario it will always be better to be in quick possession of the beauty tips of your own with the products that are present in your kitchen such that they are harmless and effective too.
In this article we will highlight those beauty tips for you that can make you a different and changed person such that everyone in contact of you shall feel the heat of this change.
Mix six-teaspoon petroleum jelly, two-teaspoon glycerin and two-teaspoon lemon juice. Apply this moisturizing lotion at least twice a week if you have dry and flaky, arms and legs.
Peel and grate a cucumber. Squeeze the juice to this, mix half-a-teaspoon glycerin and half-a-teaspoon rose water. Apply this on sunburns, leave it for some time.
If you have cracked heels, melt paraffin wax; mix it with little mustard oil and apply on the affected area. Leave it overnight. After 10 or 15 days, your heels will become smooth.
Massage the foot with coconut oil and keep the foot in warm water for some time. Wipe the water off the feet and apply a mixture of hibiscus ten flowers, Henna and juice of half a lemon. when dry wash it off.
Massage your body with a mixture of coconut oil and any of your favourite scented oils like lavender or rosemary.
For rough palms, use a mixture of glycerin and limejuice in equal proportion.
Remove scars on your hands and feet by rubbing them with lemon peel.
Dip wads of cotton in a chilled mixture of cucumber and potato juice. Keep this on your eyelids for 15 to 20 minutes and gently wash it off. Apply a little baby oil.
For long eyelashes.., apply a thin coat of castor oil every night. It strengthens lashes and cools your eyes.
Massage a few drops of coconut oil around the eyes to get rid off dark circles.
To reduce puffiness of your eyes, grate a potato; tie in a cloth and place the cloth over your eyes for about 15 minutes.
Add a small pinch of salt in water and wash for bright and sparkling eyes.
- Mix tomato juice and lemon juice in equal quantity and apply around the eyes. After 30 minutes wash it off with cold and hot water alternatively.
- Make a paste of sandal wood and nutmeg. Apply the paste around the eyes before sleeping and wash it off in the morning.
- Place cotton wool swabs dipped in cold milk on closed eyes for removing dark circles.
- You can mix one-tablespoon cranberry sauce juice with two tablespoons Vaseline for a delicious homemade lip balm.
- Apply the juice of lemon skin for avoiding black colour of lips.
- Massage your lips with coriander leaf juice for soft and rosy lips.
For Best Hair
Massage hair with warm coconut oil an hour before washing. Take some petals of hibiscus and grind it in the mixer. Apply this paste to your hair and then rinse it. For better result you can boil a few hibiscus flowers in coconut oil. Filter this oil and use it to control hair loss and thinning, you can also use Jaborandi oil which is again an extract of hibiscus flower.
Soak some methi seeds in night and in the morning make the paste of the seeds and apply it to your scalp. After 1½ – 2 hrs rinse it with plane water. This will strengthen your hair and make them dark and shiny.
Dissolve 2 aspirins in any dandruff shampoo and then wash your hair. Results are amazing dandruff.
Make Your Own Herbal Hair Oil (For dandruff & strong hair)
- Take a bunch of mehendi leaves along with amla pieces (either fresh or dried ones which have been soaked overnight).
- Grind these coarsely together.
- Now take about 150 ml of coconut oil in a cooking vessel (kadai) and add the paste to it.
- Simmer on low flame till all moisture evaporates.
- Cool and strain use regularly.
- Keeps dandruff away and also makes hair roots strong.
- Make a paste of 2 table spoons of cream (malai), 1½ table spoons of Ata (wheat flour ) and few drops of lime juice. Daily apply this paste on your face for 5 minutes, then remove it and wash.
- Try to think positive, take proper sleep and drink lots of water certainly no one can look more charming.
For Chicken Pox Marks
Kachha doodh with chiraunji (bheegi hui) mix it well and make a paste, apply it on chicken pox marks, they will disappear in few days.
Make a puree of 4 tomatoes. Soak some rice for 30 minutes and grind it coarsely. Add this to the pureed tomatoes. Apply this mixture all over the body and leave it on for about 15 minutes. Bathe with warm water; this is a good scrub recipe for oily skin.
Take equal amount each of Melon, Pumpkin, Cucumber and Watermelon and make a paste of these. Then blend it with milk cream and apply it on your. After 1 hr rinse your face with plane water and see the dryness going away.
Mix 1 teaspoon of Besan with 2 teaspoon of curd and apply it on your face. Let it remain on the face for ½ hrs. Rinse with plane water.
Skin care Tips
Mix equal amounts of Cucumber juice and Lime juice and apply them to your face before taking bath; wait for at least 10 mins. Your complexion will improve.
Tomatoes are Anti-Oxidant hence including tomatoes in your daily diet will make your skin Wrinkle Free.
Using the paste of one day old curd with a tomato and applying it to your skin soft.
If you skin is oily then applying the its pulp on your face for 15 min. then rinse your face with warm water. This will absorb extra oil from your skin and improve your complexion.